1. Full Time Retail Shop Assistant with Knowledge of Buying and Merchandising.
Full Time Retail Shop Assistant with Knowledge of Buying and Merchandising. Would also consider a trainee.
This position will be responsible for implementing the buying and merchandising for a wide variety of Giftware. The right candidate will have a solid background in giftware retail. Must be flexible and happy to work weekends and bank holidays etc. The ideal candidate will have had the neccessary experience within Giftshop retail or the Garden Centre sector, be self motivated and happy to work within a team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage, order and merchandise giftware department with a view to mantaining targets.
- Attends trade shows.
- Maintains current status on trends and fashions within the industry.
- Set personal and department targets based on KPI’s with the target of increasing profitability and turnover.
- Research suppliers and negotiate pricing structures for product fulfillment processing
- Assist Retail managerial duties including shop opening.
- Till operation and enhancing customer relations
- Mainting epos and stock inventory
Pay: To commensurate with experience
Estimated start date: Immediately
2. Part Time Gift Shop assistant required
We are seeking a part time retail assistant to work within a busy retail environment. Required to work 2-3 days per work including weekends and bank holidays. Must be able to work with touchscreen epos system and feel comfortable engaging with customers.
3. Full Time/ Part Time Waiting Staff
- Required to work in very busy fast paced environment
- Must be flexible and able to work Weekends/ Bank Holidays and School Holidays
- Experience Essential